FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam
On 1st April 2021, Fuji Xerox Vietnam became FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam Co., Ltd. We, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam Co., Ltd have started our business in Vietnam since 1994 as a Representative Office. In recent 16 years, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam has built a strong distributor channel with its main products: Multifunctional Devices. From May 2010, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam established officially; brought together a professional direct sale team, cutting edge office solutions and production service business.
Our new name represents the company's determination to consistently drive innovation. With Fujifilm’s power and expertise that have overcome every challenge, we will strengthen our resilience and reliability, and bring innovation to your business.
Nowadays, other than selling MFD Devices, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam has brought a range of breakthrough products, services and specific business solutions to the Vietnam market in line with its long-term commitment to promote business in Vietnam growth. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam offers a holistic ecosystem of our high-end portfolio to enable Vietnam enterprises to achieve increasing productivity and efficiency while driving greater value from communications. This includes world-class office multi-function devices, business document management solutions, digital transformation in various platform (cloud, mobile, on-premise), and graphic communication services.
Find out why you should partner us for your business growth.
About FUJIFILM Business Innovation
FUJIFILM Business Innovation is committed offering innovation to businesses globally to help maximize their organizational strengths. We have pioneered numerous technologies and accumulated expertise since being established as Fuji Xerox in Tokyo in 1962 to build an environment that encourages creativity by effectively adopting information and knowledge. As a USD$9 billion enterprise with approximately 40,000 employees globally, our portfolio includes R&D, manufacturing and sales of world-class multifunction printers, production printers and IT solutions, as well as business process outsourcing services.
On April 1, 2021, FUJIFILM Business Innovation changed its name from Fuji Xerox to a name that embodies its commitment to continue as a company that always pursues business innovation. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Vietnam is an affiliate of the global company FUJIFILM Business Innovation and is responsible for business activities in the local market.
Driving Business Innovation
This mission embodies our commitment to continuously innovate and extend new frontiers that help businesses grow. We do this by;
- Providing outstanding products, services and solutions
- Optimizing customer’s business processes across all work environments
- Implementing workflows that enables effective sharing of information and knowledge, thus allowing customer to further leverage on their organizational strengths
VisionFujifilm Group's Ideals - Anchored by an open, fair and clear corporate culture and with leading-edge, proprietary technologies, Fujifilm is determined to remain a leading company by boldly taking up the challenge of developing new products and creating new value.
Corporate PhilosophyThe Unchanging Values of the Fujifilm Group – We will use leading-edge, proprietary technologies to provide top-quality products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology, and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society. Our overarching aim is to help enhance the quality of life of people worldwide.
Date of establishment: 1 tháng 4 năm 2021
President: Shingo Sakano
- Number of employees: 184 (as of July 2021)
- Strengths in: Innovation, Technology, Customer Service, Sustainability
- ISO 14001 certificated in 2003
- ISO 27001 certificated in 2016
- Vietnam Green Label certificated in 2017
- Awarded "Enterprise with Responsibility towards Social Security & Community Development" by the Ministry of Planning & Development in 2015
- Awarded "Best Innovative Printing Brand" in 2016 Golden Dragon Award
- Achieved Top 50 Vietnam’s competitive and well-known brand in 2016 voted by Vietnam Intellectual Property Association
- 5 consecutive years No.1 market share in A3 MFD (2013-2017)
- 10 consecutive years No. 1 market share in color A3 MFD (2008-2017)
- Awarded "Printing for a sustainable future" in 2017 Golden Dragon Award
- As of April 2018.
- ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
- The program is organized yearly by the Ministry of Planning and Development of Vietnam to promote the awareness of the business community about the implementation of corporate social responsibility responsibilities; enhance the awareness of distributors and consumers locally and globally for branded products that perform well social security; increasing prestige, pride and attractiveness for the Vietnamese business environment, contributing to promoting exports, encouraging tourism and attracting foreign investment.
- The Golden Dragon Awards have been held annually by Vietnam Economic Times (VET) since 2001 to honor the contributions made by foreign-invested enterprises to Vietnam’s economy.
- The award "Vietnam’s competitive and well-known brand" is an annual program held by the Vietnam Intellectual Property Association. The program is aimed to recognize and honor practical actions of enterprises which match criteria of “Competitive and well-known brand." Criteria for evaluating enterprises awarded in Vietnam’s Excellent Brands includes: business capacity, return on sales, brand awareness in national scale, goods’ widespread prestige and services under trademark.
- IDC Tracker Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker 2017Q4. Format: A3, Product: Laser, Product Category: MFP + SF DC, Base Configuration: Copier, Speed Range A4: excluding Color/Mono 91+ ppm