Fuji Xerox Vietnam continues to be the leader in A3 multifunction devices
Ho Chi Minh city, April 01, 2016 – According to IDC Worldwide 2015 report*, Fuji Xerox continues to maintain its market leadership position in the A3 multifunction devices segment in Vietnam. The result marks three consecutive years of leading in A3 multifunction devices (2013 – 2015) and eight consecutive years of leading in A3 color multifunction devices (2008 – 2015) of Fuji Xerox in the Vietnam market.
Some series of multifunction devices from Fuji Xerox Vietnam.Fuji Xerox is a prestigious brand of office solutions around the world. Initiating the xerography technology for photocopying which is still utilized today in multifunction devices, Fuji Xerox promises to continuously augment customers’ business and contribute to the society through Document Services and Communications.
Thanks to that effort, Fuji Xerox receives the recognition from customers, especially for the high quality A3 multifunction devices. Our reliable office solutions are built from:
1. Superior Print Quality – Being the inventor of Laser print technology, we continue pioneering the advanced LED printhead with precise generation of image. The latest EA (Emulsion Aggregate) toner allowed producing smaller and more shape-uniform ink particle to achieve high image quality than conventional toner. LED printhead and EA toner integrated with other advanced technologies deliver high resolution printing performance while save electricity and cost extensively.
Structure of conventional ROS system with laser technology and the new system with LED printhead.
EA toner ensures smaller and more uniform particle, thus delivers more superior image quality than conventional toner do.
2. Multi-tasking Devices – As its name, a multifunction device can replace most of office devices (including printers, scanners, copiers and fax machines). As a result, it can help enterprises save working space and manage devices efficiently. In addition, leading-edge software allowed Fuji Xerox to estimate the exact number and configuration of devices based on specific office space and demand, hence, offering the optimized package for the office.
An illustration of the office before and after optimization with multifunction devices.
3. Customized solutions – At Fuji Xerox, we bring you a total office solution for your need, whether it is document translation, handling & management; device management; cost & workflow management or security improvement.
Integrated with Fuji Xerox multifunction devices, Scan Translation offers you with the advanced translation solution directly from a hard copy.,/em>
4. Service Excellence – Committed to being a trusted partner, we offer our customers the international standard service. Besides multiple platform of support (self-help online, on phone, remote and on site), we incessantly develop the support technology. Fuji Xerox Online and Technical Support Centers is awarded the prestigious Service Capability & Performance Certification (SCP). The leading smart support tool EP-BB can automatically capture print-out numbers, manage consumables, identify potentially issues, act proactively to troubleshoot and generate Green Report for monitoring print usage, environmental impact of your devices and service history information. Thanks to EP-BB in specific and our service in general, you can get peace of mind and have more time to focus on the core business.
EP-BB ensures smooth operations of multifunction devices thanks to automatically record of billing meter, alert of consumable status, faults for proactively troubleshooting and problem solving.
Besides focusing on quality of products and services, we also take strong consideration into the environment conservation and society development. Each of our new technology places eco-friendly to one of the top concern (for example, reduced up to 35% CO2 emission with EA toner). Our society development are well employed through ethical practice in every process of the value chain with the involvement of our employees, our suppliers, our partners, our customers and other stakeholders. As a leader in the office solutions, we continue to bring innovative solutions to the Document Services and Communications.
* Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker 2015Q4 (CY2015 Q1-Q4) A3 Laser MFP/SF-DC.
Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in Japan and/or other countries.
About Fuji Xerox Vietnam
Fuji Xerox Vietnam is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox (Japan), a joint venture between FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (75%) and Xerox Corporation of the USA (25%). Founded in 1962, Fuji Xerox is a leading company in the Document Services & Communications field.
In 1994, Fuji Xerox was first present in Vietnam market. In 2010, Fuji Xerox Vietnam Company Limited was established with the first direct sales business in the industry and a nation-wide distribution network, contributing more value to the printing market with a wide range of multifunction devices, wide format system, production system, desktop printers, software solutions and services support office operations.
Until now, Fuji Xerox is proud of leading the A3 color multifunction devices market in 8 consecutive years (2008 – 2014) and leading the A3 multifunction devices market in 3 consecutive years (2013 – 2015)*.
* Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker 2015Q4 (CY2015 Q1-Q4) A3 Laser MFP/SF-DC
For more information, please contacts:
Fuji Xerox Vietnam Company Limited
12th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 38 290 038
Fax: (84-8) 38 290 032